Fri, Oct 08|
Restoring your Energy Centers with Sound Vibrational Healing sold-out
Participate in an exhilarating Vibrational Journey to Restore, Replenish & Renew your entire energy centers ( chakra )
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Elliott Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996, USA
About the Event
Restorative Sound Vibrational Healing:
- The intention of this evening sound vibrational healing is to Release, Replenish & Restore Balance & Harmony to every cell of you body, Regenerate you nervous system & Revamp your creativity.
- Sound Meditation is the practice of “re-tuning” the human being back to ideal frequencies through a universal physical and biological principle known as Sonic Entrainment. The human body knows what feels harmonious and tunes into what is needed during the meditation. Through the process of entrainment, these sound vibrations bring us back into a harmonic balance of our true physical and emotional well-being. Given that everything has a vibrational frequency, including ourselves, it makes sense that sound frequencies impact how we feel. .
- During this particular sound healing session, I will be focusing on each individual energy centers (chakras) by playing the corresponding singing crystal bowl for a longer period of time, allowing for each center t harmonize itself, I will invite you to visualize raising the energy from the root chakra till the we reach the crown chakra. This will be a journey through the layers of yourself.
- Deena Rahill has multiple certifications in the practice of sound therapy. They describe these sessions as "an energy ride" Sound therapy helps us move from higher frequency to lower frequency brain waves, leading into a profoundly restorative state, which activates the body's system of self-healing.
- The effects of the experience may continue long after the session. Many participants have reported noticeable emotional and physical benefits including:
- Reduce pain Peaceful and calm feeling
- Reduce anxiety and stress Cleared energy blockages
- Removal of brain fog Rebirth of creative insight
- An overall feel-good-feeling Elevated mood
- The experience is highly recommended for people who have trouble meditating or quieting their minds.
- P.S. I recommend reading my blog " What are chakras"
Please arrive between 5:30-5:50 pm to get settled in; the event begins at promtly at 6:00 pm
WHAT TO BRING : Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, sweater , bolster and everything you need to be comfortable. Chairs will be provided for those who do not wish to lie down, and please request one with your registration.
For more information, please call Organizer Deena Rahill at 786-488-7782. This event is non-refundable unless the event is canceled by the host