Time & Location
Jan 13, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Elliot Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996, USA
About the Event
We require a minimum of 10 participants for this upcoming Sunday's event. If we don't reach this minimum, rest assured that we will refund those who have already registered. Your satisfaction and experience are our priorities. Thank you for your understanding.
Ho'oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian practice rooted in traditional Polynesian culture. Originating from the understanding that problems arise from within oneself, it involves taking responsibility for one's own experiences and those of others. The method centers on repeating four key phrases: "I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you," By sincerely expressing these sentiments, individuals aim to cleanse and heal relationships, situations, and their own inner turmoil. The practice emphasizes personal accountability and the transformative power of forgiveness. Many practitioners report positive shifts in their mental and emotional well-being, experiencing greater harmony in relationships and a sense of peace within themselves.
A sound healing session incorporating Ho'oponopono is a transformative and harmonious experience that blends the therapeutic power of sound with the ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. As participants enter a serene space, soothing sounds from instruments like crystal bowls, gongs, drums or chimes create a resonant and calming atmosphere.
The session typically begins with a short explanantion of the Hawaiian practice followed by a short guided meditation to center participants and invite them to set their intentions for healing and reconciliation.
Participants are encouraged to self-reflect internally using the Ho'oponopono mantra: "I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you," These phrases are repeated silently or aloud, fostering a deep sense of personal responsibility and compassion.
During the event, participants lie down or sit in a zero-gravity chair and are washed head to toe in sound vibration — showcasing singing crystal bowls, gongs, chimes & a variety of drums and so much more: it’s an ethereal experience. You will come away with a clear mind and a more profound sense of relaxation with feeling restored. We strongly recommend this event for people who have trouble meditating or feel like they just “can’t stop their minds” It’s an ethereal experience. You will come away with a clear mind and a deeper appreciation for the experinece of sound healing
- "I'm sorry": This is an acknowledgment of responsibility, not necessarily for doing something wrong, but for allowing certain circumstances or states of mind to persist in our lives. By saying, 'I’m sorry,’ we acknowledge any part we might have played in creating or contributing to a situation.
- “Please forgive me”: Here, we are asking for forgiveness from ourselves. This is based on the notion that everything in one’s experience is a creation of one's own thoughts and beliefs, so forgiveness must be sought internally.
- “Thank you”: This phrase expresses gratitude, a powerful force in any energetic practice. By expressing thanks, we are acknowledging the lessons and opportunities for growth that arise from every situation, no matter how challenging they might be.
- “I love you”: We use this phrase to cultivate a sense of love and compassion towards ourselves. This love is directed inward and extends outward, as loving oneself is seen as the first step towards loving others and the world.
Ho'oponopono, a mystical Hawaiian prayer, stands as the optimal mantra for unraveling the web of miscommunication, misunderstanding, and discord among family, friends, and relationships. The inclusion of the phrases "I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, and thank you" enhances its effectiveness in fostering harmony, even without a deep understanding of its underlying principles.
What to do and what to bring:
Event sells out quickly- limited space available
Please arrive 15 minutes before the event begins, I promtply start at 6:00 PM
Location: The Elliott Museum, 825 Ne Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL, 34996
Please abstain from wearing heavy perfumes
The theatre is located upstairs in the middle of the museum
Upon arriving, please use the restrooms and turn off your phones.
Cancelation within 24 hours, credit will be applied to another time.
- Wear comfortable clothes, bring yoga mat, pillows, blankets and anything you need to be comfortable
- Weighless chairs can be reserved by calling or texting 786-488-7782- weight limit is 250 lbs
- NO CALL-NO SHOW =NO REFUND OR CREDIT: PLEASE CALL TO RESCHEDULE
- Ticket type
Ho'oponopono Sound Healing
Symbiotic sound healing session and Ho'oponopono is a transformative and harmonious experience that blends the therapeutic power of sound with the ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgivenessPrice$45.00
+$1.13 service fee+$1.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out