Sat, Jun 24|
Saturday Sound Healing!
Heart & Mind Coherence! It's not the event or situation the creates the stress- it is how we EMOTIONALLY RESPOND to a stressful event that then has a powerful impact on mind, body, and spirit.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Elliot Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996, USA
About the Event
Minimum 10 participants- If the minimum is not reached- you will be advised & refunded
Unique evening of Heart & Mind Coherence!
Before the Sound Vibrational Healing session, I will demonstrate and lead you into a breathwork excercise that will activate & sustain mind & heart coherence thought the sound session. Sound healing naturally deepens the journey!
Stress affects the body physically, mentally, and emotionally. It's not the event or situation the creates the stress- it is how we EMOTIONALLY RESPOND to a stressful event that then has a powerful impact on mind, body, and spirit. By developing self-regulation skills, we can learn self-care techniques to flow through life's stresses and challenges more successfully and effectively. The healing sounds will deepne the journey.
I am certified as a clinical practitioner for stress, anxiety, and emotional regulation with the Heartmath Institute.
The heart is so much more than a pump. It’s much more than the seat of your warmest emotions and deepest feelings. In fact, as science is beginning to reveal, the heart is much more powerful, healing, and transformative than has ever been imagined. In the groundbreaking book The HeartMath Solution, authors Doc Childre and Howard Martin distill over 30 years of research on the complex role the heart plays in your health, happiness, well-being, and longevity. Their research reveals the heart to be a command center of formidable intelligence and intuitive knowledge that is tied into every system and every cell of your body. Here are some of their key discoveries:
- The heart contains its own independent nervous system, comprised of more than 40,000 neurons.
- The heart’s electromagnetic field is the most powerful field generated by your body. It is projected throughout the body, and radiates several feet outside of you.
- Your heartbeat, rather than being a simple “lub-dub, lub-dub,” is a tightly compressed information stream, broadcasting its message to every cell.
- The heart provides you with emotional and intuitive guidance to help you direct your life.
- Core heart feelings (love, appreciation, compassion) down-regulate the activity of the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight) and increase the activity of the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest).
- Your heart rhythms are mirrored in your emotional states. Negative emotions such as fear, anger, and hostility create disordered and irregular heart rate variability (the healthy variation in the time interval between heartbeats). Positive emotions create improved order in the heart’s rhythms.
- The heart is the body’s master oscillator—its rhythm pulls all the body’s systems into a state of entrainment or synchronization.
- Positive emotional states have a balancing effect on the nervous system by strengthening immunity, enhancing hormonal function, and improving brain function.
Everyone will receive a gift and a handout on how to develop resilience to stress!
Sound Vibration (often known as sound healing or sound bath) is an ancient practice allowing sounds to assist in reaching a deep state of relaxation. It's an invitation into an opportunity to disconnect from your busy life and external stimuli, allowing your healing to take place. During the event, participants lie down (please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow and wear comfortable clothes) and are bathed head to toe in sound vibration — it's an ethereal experience. You will come away with a clear mind and a deeper appreciation for the wonder of sound.
What to do and what to bring:
Event sells out quickly- limited space available
Please arrive 15 minutes before the event begins, I promtply start at 6:00 PM
Location: The Elliott Museum, 825 Ne Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL, 34996
Please abstain from wearing heavy perfumes
The theatre is located upstairs in the middle of the museum
Upon arriving, please use the restrooms and turn off your phones.
No call No show- No refund
Cancelation within 24 hours, credit will be applied to another time.
- Wear comfortable clothes, bring yoga mat, pillows, blankets and anything you need to be comfortable
- Weightless chairs can be reserved by calling or texting 786-488-7782- weight limit is 250 lbs
- Ticket type
Heart & Mind Coherence
Please call or text if you prefer weightless chair 786-488-7782Price$1.00
+$0.03 service fee+$0.03 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out